JamesonStylesJamesonStyles

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Alternative Rock 2 Alternative Rock 2

Got my mojo movin

I just couldn't help myself... when the steel drum cut in I just had to get up and start dancing. I love this song.

Plasmatic responds:

lol thanks man. and anyone who loved this song would deffinately love Distinctio Fatum.

Distinctio Fatum Distinctio Fatum

Nice

Reminded me of music that would go in the backround of Sim City... I like it a lot!

Good job mate, I look forward to listening to your other music.

If you get bored you might want to check out some of mine as soon as it's cleared by the NG audio police.

Again, good stuff.

Plasmatic responds:

background of Sim City..lol not really what i expected but ill take that as a compliment. thanks for all your reviews i always appriciate them

Plasmic Sounds [I] Plasmic Sounds [I]

Not bad at all!

Was this really your first techno? Good job! I noticed how you reversed the crash to lead into different sections of the song, nice touch. I've thought of doing that myself. The crash was a bit too loud, though, it kind of dominated the song... but it's not all that big of a deal.

You did a pretty good job blending multiple synths, though sometimes it got a bit messy.

Still a pretty good tune... I like it.

Plasmatic responds:

hey thanks for the review! yea it really was my first techno..well the first one i actually finished. im doing another version of this song actually, so ill make the crash softer, thanks for the tip. mainly im just making it a longer song, and cleaning it up a bit. anyway..thanks again!

Mesmoristic Mesmoristic

Ow...

I'm not sure if this was the intention, but that really hurt my ears!

The hi hats or whatever you used were just to high, creating a piercing sound that gave me a major headache...

Please dont ever use that particular hi hat again!

Nothing against you personally, but when a song causes me physical pain I'm not very likely to rate it high.

Plasmatic responds:

ha sorry about that. im retuning this song along with some other ones in my collection..making them all longer and much better. ill be sure to take that out of the song for the next version. thanks for the review tho!!